Thursday, May 23, 2013

From the Beginning

If your reading this you're either A)A friend or family member, B)Interesting in getting fit or C)Lost. Either way I am starting this blog today as accountability and fun. Plus, I want to share my experience, tips and such now that I have been going strong on this weight loss journey for 4 months. There have been major ups and downs including weight gain, changing plans and workout partners and injuries. In those 4 crazy months I lost 31 pounds and now I am changing things up while I am on Summer vacation. I will be focusing hard on nutrition (either what I am doing or the Insanity nutrition plan), working out 2-3 time a day (Insanity, gym and running or swimming). I will also be doing Shakeology (which is a meal replacement drink offered from Beach Body and it's called the "healthiest meal of the day". I will be doing it for at least 1 month and will add it to my diet to compensate for the amount of calories I will be burning). I will also be working with my Dad so he can get healthier too! I am super excited to share this with you and will also (hopefully!) be posting Youtube videos as well with meals, workouts and other cool tips that are helping me. I am doing this for you and myself. Hope you'll join in and go from fat to fit just like me! Stats Starting Weight: 241.8 lbs Current Weight: 210.4 lbs Goal Weight: 140 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment